You got potential to be greater than you are. That's why you're in this game. You just gotta tap into it. Animal Stak was designed to help you get the most out of the anabolic hormones you already have pumping throughout your body.
As a serious lifter, you want to get bigger and stronger. Who doesn't? So you look for every advantage. Essentially the aim of any serious training program is to promote muscle tissue growth by increasing the body's natural production of anabolic hormones, while at the same time, decreasing the production of unwanted catabolic hormones. This is what we call the anabolic advantage. In short, this means more muscle growth and less muscle breakdown. Optimizing your body's levels of naturally occurring anabolic hormones - hormones like testosterone, growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 - can make a huge difference when it comes to making the gains you want and tapping into the anabolic advantage. These hormones are secreted during a hard resistance training session. Muscle rebuilding essentially takes place due to these important hormonal secretions that arise with balls to the wall training. When you have a hard training session, this however, also results in a rise in unwanted catabolic hormones such as cortisol. What we want to do is increase the output and functionality of the main hormones involved in resistance training and the ways in which to increase their anabolic output, but also limit the role of catabolic hormones. That's what we designed Animal Stak to do - to work naturally with your body to enhance the function of testosterone, growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1.
Testosterone is the primary hormone that interacts with skeletal muscle tissue and as many know, testosterone's role is paramount in muscular development. When it comes to optimizing testosterone levels, there's a couple of things to take into consideration: (1) you'd want to make sure your testosterone levels aren't low - nutritional deficiencies can cause low serum testosterone levels; (2) you'd want to minimize the conversion of anabolic hormones like testosterone to hormones such as estrogen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT); (3) finally, you'd want to make sure that your ratios of "free" testosterone to "total" testosterone are advantageous. Free testosterone is the form of testosterone that exerts the anabolic effects strength athletes are after; it's the stuff that gives you results. By addressing all three issues, you could tap into your body's true potential. We engineered Animal Stak to address all three aspects of hormone management mentioned above, making it a complete natural "test" pack.* Animal Stak contains ingredients to help positively impact estrogen and DHT conversion, a natural process.* It also includes nutrients that can help increase serum testosterone levels.
Along with testosterone, growth hormone (GH) may be the most anabolic hormone around. GH also known as somatotropin is naturally secreted by the pituitary gland. Animal Stak works to maximize natural levels of GH, an important hormone for any athlete.* Animal Stak contains growth hormone secretagogues that support your body's own natural production of GH.* These secretagogues work to trigger the pituitary gland to secrete more GH.* Animal Stak is a safe, natural way to help support an increase in GH production.
All in all, Animal Stak is complete. It approaches hormone management from a number of different biochemical perspectives in order to allow you to maxmize size and strength gains.* So if you're looking for an alternate route to get the most out of anabolic hormones, and you got everything else in order, then it's time to give Animal Stak a shot.
- Lifters looking for a natural anabolic edge
- Those looking to optimize strength & performance
Take one pack daily for 3 consecutive weeks. On training days, take it 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take it on an empty stomach, between meals. For best results, cycle this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. This product can be "stacked" with Animal Pak for superior results. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
As Animal Pump is a foundational supplement, you can take Animal Stak with it for additional benefits.
- Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimlated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res 2001; 24(5): 437-40.
- Ceda GP, et al. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responss to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res 1992; 24(3): 119-21.
- Gauthmaman K, et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestric extract (protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sci 2002; 71(12): 1385-96.
- Gauthaman K, et al. Sexual effects of puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. J Altern Complement Med 2003; 9(2): 257-65.
- Hartoma R. Serum testosterone compared with serum zinc in man. Acta Physiol Scand 1977; 101(3): 336-41.
- Hunt CD, et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 56(1): 148-57.
- Iwasaki K, et al. Effects of ornithine or arginine adminstration on serum amino acid levels. Biochem Int 1987; 14(5): 071-6.
- Manni A, et al. Bioavailability of albumin-bound testosterone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1985; 61(4): 705-10.
- Moncada S, Higgs A. The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway. N Engl J Med 1993; 329: 2002-12.
- Om AS, et al. Dietary zinc deficiency alters 5 alpha-reduction and aromatization of testosterone and androgen and estrogen receptors in rat liver. J Nutr 1996; 126(4): 842-8.
- Philippi H, et al. Simultaneous stimulation of growth hormone, adrenocorticotropin and cortisol with L-dopa/L-carbidopa and propranolol in children of short stature. Acta Paediatr 2000; 89(4): 442-6.
- Prasad AS. Zinc deficiency in human subjects. Prog Clin Biol Res 1983; 129: 1-33.
- Prasad AS, et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels in healthy adults. Nutrition 1996; 12(5): 344-8.
- Suminski RR, et al. Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men. Int J Sport Nutr 1997; 7(1): 48-60.
- Vermeulen A, et al. A critical evaluation of simple methods for the estimation of free testosterone in serum. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84(10): 3666-72.
- Wheeler MJ. The determination of bioavailable testosterone. Ann Clin Biochem 1995; 32(Pt 4): 345-57.
Animal Owner's Manual
|Nutritional Information Tab||N/A|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unopened or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.